2018 Summer Developmental Track and Field Program
FOUR WEEKS OF FUN, FITNESS AND FINISH LINES
Open to all girls and boys ages 5-18 interested in track and field, running and athletics.
The Youth Athletics Program Exposes kids to the fundamentals of track and field
with an emphasis on fun and fitness.
You must register online prior to your first practice (no exceptions).
- What: Four weeks of instruction starting June 5, 2018
- When: Practices held each Tuesday and Thursday evening from 6:30-8:00 PM (unless otherwise noted)
- Area track and field facilities close to your neighborhood.
- Saturday Meets will be held at tracks located North, East, South and West spread out across Knox County. 8:30 AM– 1PM, starting June 9, 2018.
- Fees: $44 Family Max: $112
- PARENT INFORMATION PACKAGE (PDF)
- Online by clicking the link above
- On-site – Register at your practice site starting June 5, 2018 (6:30 PM) thru June 14, 2018
- EARLY BIRD: Register by April 15th and save $5 off your first child!
- Competitive Track and Field Program For those who are more performance oriented we offer an opportunity to qualify for a series of regional and national events. Practices are held M-F at Webb School of Knoxville. For more information on this program and qualifying standards please contact Shane Begnaud at 865-406-3929 or click Summer Competitive Track Team to be directed to the competitive team webpage.
|Practices Start at 6:30 unless otherwise noted|
|Alcoa @ William Blount HS (Tuesday-Thursday||Anderson Co HS||Bearden HS||Carter HS||Catholic HS|
|Central HS||Christian Academy of Knoxville||Farragut HS||Fulton HS – (4-5:30)||Gibbs HS|
|Halls HS||Karns HS||Maryville MS||Morristown West HS||Oak Ridge HS|
|Powell HS||Sevier Co HS||South-Doyle HS||West HS (Knoxville)||William Blount HS|
|Meet Date||Running Events (Order of Events)||Field Events|
|6/9/18 Farragut HS||1500 / 200 / Parents Event / 800/ 4×100 Relay / Hurdles / 50 / 400 / 100||Long Jump / Shot Put / High Jump / Discus|
|6/16/18 William Blount HS||3000 / 200 / Parents Event / 4×100 Relay / Hurdles / 50 / 800 / 100||Long Jump / Discus / High Jump / Shot Put|
|6/23/18 Central HS||1500 / 200 / Parents Event / 4×100 Relay / Hurdles / 50 / 400 / 100||Long Jump / Shot Put / High Jump / Discus|
|6/30/18 Halls HS||3000 / 200 / Parents Event / 4×100 Relay / Hurdles / 50 / 800 / 100||Long Jump / Discus / High Jump / Shot Put|
Program Contact Information
For Program Questions:
- Brent Smith
- Phone: 865-414-3724
- Email: email@example.com