April 6, 2019
Kermit Tipton Stadium – Science Hill High School
Johnson City , Tennessee
OFFICIALS / VOLUNTEERS
Certified Officials and Volunteers – If you would like to officiate or volunteer for this years meet please contact the following coordinators:
Officials – Chris Kane firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPETITION AND UNIFORM RULES
- The track and field competition areas are explicitly closed to all coaches, non-competing athletes and spectators. Failure to comply will result in disqualification and removal by security.
- Hip numbers must be worn on the front both hips and on the front of the athlete’s jersey. The Clerk of the Course will hand out hip numbers for timing purposes.
- No running warm-ups will be allowed on the track. No field event warm-ups will be allowed at the field event venue without an event official present.
- Lapped runners in the distance races will be moved to lane 2.
- Minimum marks for measurement and opening heights in field events are listed in the Meet Schedule
- Relay batons will be provided.
- A $50 cash protest fee must be paid at the awards pick-up when a protest is filed. This fee will be refunded only if your protest is upheld.
Entries will be via Milesplit
All online entries must be made by Tuesday, April 2, 2019 (11:59PM). $100 per team (Girls and Boys count as separate teams), $150 if entering both genders. $10 per athlete up to the maximum. Make checks payable to Knoxville Youth Athletics. Certified, Cashiers Check, Money order or School Check only. There are no entry refunds or entry fee changes for scratched athletes or no-shows. All entry fees must be received by at our PO Box by – Thursday April 4. If you cannot send in your payment by this time please pay your fees by credit card when you register online (extra charges apply)
Make checks payable to Knoxville Youth Athletics. Certified / Cashiers Check / Money Order or School Check only. Mail entry fees only to:
Tri-Cities Track Classic
P.O. Box 7204
Knoxville , TN 37921
A copy of your on-line entries will be e-mailed to you. Please check this email carefully. You are able to make changes to this entry online up through the entry deadline of 4/2/2019. All entries are accepted pending the receipt of entry fees. We must receive your entry fees no later than April 4, 2019. No other changes to your entries will be accepted after the entry deadline.
Four (4) individual entries per event per team. Four (4) events per athlete (including field and relays). Only (2) Relay entries per event per team.
ENTRY SEED TIMES
All entrants must submit entry marks for the events listed in the Meet Schedule. Previous years qualifying standards have been removed so we ask your cooperation in being honest and accurate seed marks when entering. These marks must be recorded in official meets in 2018-2019. In fairness to all please do not turn in bogus marks. Those seeded in the top 10 for each event will have their marks checked. Athletes with bogus marks will be placed in slowest sections. Please adjust all hand times in sprint and hurdle
There will be a gate fee of $5.00. All athletes must present their team jerseys for free entry. All coaches will be given gate passes in their packets.
Shots and Discs will be provided by the meet management. Implement Inspection will be available.
POLE VAULT FORM
On site medical will be provided and will be located in the infield. Our on site staff will provide event injury and emergent assessment and care only. Medical will not provide taping prior to competition.
4/6/2019 – 8:30AM – Noon – Packet Pickup will take place at the entrance to the track outside the first turn – directly across the infield from the scoreboard.
- Individual awards – Plaques will be awarded to event champions. Medals will be awarded to places 2-8. You must be present to accept your award – meet management will not mail awards to those who leave the meet early.
- Relay awards – Plaques will be awarded to the team champion.
- Meet Awards – Outstanding Girls and Boys performers (MVP) will be awarded.
- Team awards – Plaques will be awarded to the top 3 Boys and Girls Teams.
Revised as of 4-3-19
|10:30AM||Girls 4X200m Relay|
|Boys 4X200m Relay|
|11:00AM||Girls 2 Mile|
|Boys 2 Mile|
|12:00PM||Girls 200m Dash|
|Boys 200m Dash|
|12:30PM||Girls 100m Hurdles|
|Boys 110m Hurdles|
|1:15PM||Girls 400m Dash|
|Boys 400m Dash|
|1:45PM||Girls 4x100m Relay|
|Boys 4x100m Relay|
|2:00PM||Girls 800m Run|
|Boys 800m Run|
|2:30PM||Girls 300m Hurdles|
|Boys 300m Hurdles|
|3:00PM||Girls 100m Dash|
|Boys 100m Dash|
|3:30PM||Girls 1 Mile Run|
|Boys 1 Mile Run|
|4:15PM||Girls 4X400 Relay|
|Boys 4X400 Relay|
|10AM||Girls Shot Put|
|Girls Pole Vault|
|Girls Long Jump|
|Boys Long Jump|
|10:30AM||Boys High Jump|
|1PM||Boys Shot Put|
|Boys Pole Vault|
|Girls High Jump|
|Girls Triple Jump|
|Boys Triple Jump|